What is The Ridge?
The Ridge is a new United Methodist Church in Columbus, GA. We began worshipping together on a weekly basis on February 21, 2010.
When and where do you meet?
We meet for worship on Sundays at 9:15 & 10:30 AM at Brookstone School's auditorium in Columbus, GA.
What should I expect when I come on Sunday?
• A service that usually lasts between 60 and 75 minutes.
• A band that doesn’t include a pipe organ.
• Friendly people who will help you find your way around.
• Biblically-based messages that are relevant to your life.
• Fun, safe programming for your kids.
• A place to be yourself and meet new friends.
We hope The Ridge is a safe place for you to explore faith. No matter where you’re coming from (whether you’re single, married, republican, democrat, with kids, without kids, blue collar, white collar...and anything in between) we invite you to come and see what The Ridge is all about. No “church experience” necessary!
Do I have to dress up?
Nope! Just come as you are. Like we said, we want you to feel relaxed and at home at The Ridge.
Can I bring my kids?
Absolutely! We love kids. RidgeRunners, our awesome children’s ministry, is equipped to serve children from birth through fifth grade. Kids are also welcome to sit with parents in the worship center. Click here for more about Ridge Runners.
What do you believe?
The Ridge is a United Methodist church. Click here to learn about our beliefs.